Ultra Europe was in full effect over the weekend, yet once accident led to an unfortunate death. A young 24-year-old man was approached for marijuana possession near the stadium where the music festival was taking place in Split, Croatia. In an attempt to escape, he ran, caught up with police and later taken to the police station. It’s not sure if he was attending Ultra.

His medical condition started to get worse on the way to the station, then taking him to the hospital where he later passed away. The result of death was from choking and swallowing the plastic bag the marijuana was in. Unfortunately, the plastic stuck to his windpipe and was fatal before the doctors were able to deal with it.

This was among other reported incidents at Ultra Europe, that saw at least half a dozen people being admitted to hospital.

Remember, sneaking drugs into a festival is not worth losing your life.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.