If you are excited to see Beyoncé in 2018 and patiently waiting to get tickets, the time has come.
Goldenvoice announced TODAY (Wednesday) it will be selling Coachella 2018 advance passes this Friday, June 2, 2017, starting at 11 a.m. PDT while supplies last.
The 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival will be held over two weekends in April: April 13th – April 15th and April 20th – April 22nd.
Beyoncé, who is expecting twins, pulled out of the 2017 festival on the advice of her doctor, but the festival promoters confirmed she’ll be back in 2018. No word yet on who else will be joining her as headliner. The lineup is usually announced in January.
Ticket prices vary and fees are all included. The festival will be allowing prospective attendees to purchase tickets in full or with a payment plan during this one-time advance sale. GA passes will start off at $429, while VIP passes go for $999.
Mark your calendar and set your alarm because the next time you’ll be able to try to get tickets will be the official ticket sale this January 2018.
You can find more details regarding tickets, payments, and general event info on the Coachella website.
EXAMPLE PAYMENT PLAN SCHEDULE FOR 1 GA PASS – $429
- First Payment June 2, 2017 = $61.28
- 2nd Payment July 2, 2017 = $61.28
- 3rd Payment August 2, 2017 = $61.28
- 4th Payment September 2, 2017 = $61.29
- 5th Payment October 2, 2017 = $61.29
- 6th Payment November 2, 2017 = $61.29
- 7th Payment December 2, 2017 = $61.29= 100%
* Due to rounding, exact payment amounts may vary by up to 2 cents per payment, however total due will not exceed the order total