Trade in your camp uniforms for your finest swimsuits and floaties; it’s time to join the Great Migration eastward to Orlando, Florida, where Gator Boy Claude VonStroke along with his troop of fellow zookeepers will take over a full resort for DIRTYBIRD’s CampINN debut. Prepare for a weekend of outrageous fun and poolside boogies just steps away from hotel room lodging, soundtracked by world-class talent.
CampINN’s Bird Bath stage will host pioneering house talent who will provide a masterclass of the genre—beginning with one of its founding fathers from Chicago, Derrick Carter. Also representing house’s birthplace is Farris Wheel boss and fellow stalwart, Gene Farris. Blending in with these longtime veterans are next-generation leaders like Detroit’s DJ Holographic, and Desert Hearts founder Mikey Lion— along with Pillowtalk, Treasure Fingers, Two Tails, Nasser Baker, Nala, Codes, Lenny Kiser, Robot Love, and LA newcomers Danny Goliger and PZB Live. Soul Clap will provide a healthy dose of funk and disco to the mix, while Lights Down Low’s Richie Panic adds an additional left field touch to the bill.
CampINN guests will be split into three groups: Gator Squad, Flamingo Fam, and Scuba Squad. Friends and teammates will be assigned their own sections of the dancefloor, where they can enjoy an intimate festival experience while plotting their gametime domination. Claude’s Cove will host staples like the Great Bingo Revival, along with a vibrant crafting session with Tiedye Ky, live comedy, the Florida Man’s Game Show, and the fan favorite talent show. Of course, DIRTYBIRD will additionally be taking full advantage of the Avanti Palms’ colossal pool, hosting an array of aquatic games like float races, obstacle courses, and more.
CampINN pairs the fun and frivolity of Campout with the convenience of a resort for a truly unique experience. A full takeover promises a particularly close knit communal atmosphere, where all in attendance are bound by their love for DIRTYBIRD and top notch dance music. Guests only have to take a brief stroll to the dancefloor from their rooms, enjoying easy access to all the creature comforts that a luxury hotel provides.
Gather your flock, join the wave, and make a splash at the first-ever Dirtybird CampINN.
CAMPINN HEALTH AND SAFETY PLAN:
Your health and safety is our number one priority at CampINN. We’ve put a lot of thought into how we are going to make this event the safest possible for you and your crew. Each guideline is outlined below. We are adding a testing step into the process of entering the event with OnSite Safe in order to ensure the safety of our staff and attendees. The safety team will consist of trained individuals that will be encouraging & enforcing the safety guidelines in a fun and positive way. They will help everyone stay protected and practice safe health procedures throughout the weekend. With these safety guidelines in place, we hope that everyone will feel more comfortable and come prepared to stay safe and have a good time at Dirtybird CampINN. We will also be closely monitoring guidelines and restrictions set forth by state and local government and will adjust our plan as necessary. If you have any additional questions about our plans, feel free to email [email protected].
1. Face Covering – Required – We will be providing team color bandanas to guests upon entry that can be used as a face covering, but we also encourage you to bring your own. Face masks are required indoors at all times and are highly recommended while outdoors.
2. Negative On-Site COVID Test or Vaccination – Required – We will require our guests to get tested upon arriving onsite with an instant COVID test booked and paid for through OnSite Safe (appointments will be available April 1st) to ensure the safety of themselves and others. If you have a vaccination card and show proof, you can bypass the testing process, but will still have to go through a temperature screening. If you take the COVID rapid test, you will be responsible to book your appointment & payment of this test through OnSite Safe. For more details about this process in our FAQs at the bottom of this webpage.
3. Temperature Check – Required – Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
4. Limited Capacity – Required – We are lowering overall capacity to the event and no longer offering single day or night passes. You must purchase a weekend party pass ahead of time and be assigned to stay in a room onsite. Once you check-in and receive a COVID Clear wristband you can no longer leave the premises for the duration of the festival. Once you’re INN you’re INN.
5. Hand Sanitizer – Encouraged – Additional sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the resort.
6. Wash Hands – Regularly – Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
7. Cashless – Phone or Credit Cards – Apple / Google Pay and credit cards will be accepted on-site.
8. Floor Markings – Provided – Stanchions and floor markings will be placed to manage traffic flow, with one way traffic through common areas. There will be only up and down staircases.
9. Social Distancing – Encouraged – Practice distancing between your travel party and others.
10. Follow Team Member Direction – Please follow directions from our team members and have patience as we work through these new operational procedures.