Nocturnal Wonderland returns to SoCal boasting a transformative experience in the vast forested landscape of Glen Helen Park. Surrounded by shady green acres, refreshing blue waters, interactive art installations, and costumed creatures of the night, the historic dance music festival will bring compelling sights and sounds to its new home. The Wolves’ Den, Labyrinth, Sunken Garden, Temple Noctem, and Boombox Art Car stages will host a myriad of genres for thousands of fans over two unforgettable nights. Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Tickets are on sale soon and we have provided information on tix, payment plans, and camping passes.
For a comprehensive festival experience, three nights of camping will be offered with options ranging from tent to car to RV arrangements. Guests will have the opportunity to take part in exclusive communal activities like relaxing morning yoga, creative arts and crafts, captivating stargazing, and swimming at the newly re-opened waterpark. The lively campgrounds will also host nightly after hours events including the Not-So-Silent Disco pre-party on Thursday and two stacked Silent Disco parties on Friday and Saturday.
3-day camping passes start at $160 + fees:
- Tent plots measure 10’x10′
- 5 people max per tent
- There will be a free parking lot specifically for tent campers, limited to 1 car per tent spot
3-day Car Camping starts at $220 + fees:
- Car camping spots are 12’x30′. This is enough room for your car and one tent.
- Sleeping in cars/vans is not permitted.
- Upon arrival, you will be directed to the next available camping area.
- Please minimize the space you occupy so that others can share the grounds.
- Once your car is parked, we advise you to keep it there. If a car leaves the campground, it will not be allowed re-entry, and no other overnight parking is available nearby.
- If you need to leave for an emergency, you must get a campground manager to escort your car out safely. Absolutely no car movement is allowed from 2–6am. Please arrive prepared for the weekend.
3-day RV Camping at $ 284.25 + fees:
- To camp with an RV or camping trailer, you must also purchase an RV pass (one per vehicle).
- Each camper must have their own camping wristband, which will be distributed at check-in.
- RVs must be standard size, ranging from 19′ to 30′, with max capacities ranging from 3–7 people. Legal vehicle capacity will be enforced.
$100 Overnight Parking:
- Overnight Parking is an additional parking lot for campers arriving at a separate time and joining an existing campsite.
- Only one Overnight Parking pass will be allowed per campsite.
- No re-entry is allowed.
- Cars entering Overnight Parking may not exceed the legal capacity for their vehicle. No oversize vehicles are allowed.
- Overnight Parking opens at noon on Thursday, September 14.
- Each campsite is allowed a maximum of eight (8) people, including guests who arrive via Overnight Parking, ride-share, drop-off, etc. Campsites exceeding eight people will be required to purchase an additional camping pass.
Layaway plans for Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Tickets start at $77.85 (Due Upon Purchase) then $75.60 for the final payment due on August 1st.
Nocturnal Wonderland 2017 Tickets – Tier Information