The Clark County coroner has confirmed that one man, named Michael Morse, passed away during the first night of the Electric Daisy Canival in Las Vegas. He was announced dead at 7:41 AM Saturday morning with the cause of death still unidentified. In an email following the loss, Morse’s sister suggest that her brother’s death was a result of heat exhaustion.

Heat from high temperatures doubled medical calls during the Day 1 of EDC Las Vegas with over 420 medical calls reported throughout the course of the night. The temperature reached up to 109 degrees during the first night.

Our deepest condolences to those affected by this loss.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.