COVID-19 has prompted event organizers and other industry leaders to really think out of the box on how to deliver and engage with fans. Carnage was recently inspired by a video that surfaced a few months about a “car rave” where guests pulled up drive in style and well, raved in their car! Carnage was very inspired by this and set his sights on being the first one to introduce this “car rave” concept to the United States.
Today was the day! Carnage and his team announced the first-ever ROAD RAVE, an “in car” rave experience! Taking place at the Central Florida Fairgrounds in Orlando, FL on Saturday, June 6th. Tickets have been released for purchase. You can purchase either a driver ticket or a passenger. Tickets for driver’s start at about $50 and for passengers $30. There are three tiers at the moment. The lineup, which is so fire, includes Gravedgr, Blunts and Blondes, Nitti Gritti, Riot Ten, and Carnage headlining the event. The rules for this event include the following:
– All cars must be turned off once you are parked. This is a safety issue, there are no exceptions.
– We recommend all guests wear a face mask when outside the vehicle.
– Each vehicle must have a parking permit and a minimum of 2 people in the vehicle.
– Everyone must have either a driver ticket or passenger ticket. All tickets will be scanned before entry.
– The event is 18+
– You are allowed to bring your own water, snacks, and beverages. You must always follow Florida traffic laws.
– Speed limit is 5 mph
– Please do not sit on top of your vehicle.
– Leave the space as you found it. No trash should be left behind for any reason!
– No tents or pop up canopy’s
For fans attending this will be such a history-making event. I hope all that attend and work please stay safe, have fun, and party hard for us you lucky weekend warriors!